Millionaires Were Made In The 1980s
In the 1980's millionaires were made from the personal computer industry. Most people stood on the sidelines for a decade waiting to see what would happen. Those on the forefront of the PC technology wave became very wealthy.
Billionaires Were Made At The Turn Of The Century
In the 1990's billionaires were made from the Internet. Most people waited over 10 years before realizing the Internet was here to stay. Others foresaw an opportunity and dove in to a wealth of knowledge, experience and advantage.
We're At The Forefront Of A New Technology Wave
In 2009, a new technology wave was born with the invention of a peer-to-peer electronic cash system. No longer can governments, banks or companies control how you use your money. No more out-of-control creation of currency.
The History Of Money
Introduction to the History of Money
Money vs. Currency
The Seven Stages of Empire
Death of the Dollar - From Crisis to Opportunity
The Biggest Scam in the History of Mankind
A Tour of The Money Museum
Roller Coaster Ride - Deflation then Hyperinflation
The Bitcoin Solution
Introduction to The Bitcoin Solution
Money Before Bitcoin
Rise of Banks & Decline of the Dollar
The Real Problem
Who's in Control
The Game is Changing
A Glimpse into the Future
Introduction to Cryptocurrency
What Is Cryptocurrency?
What Is the Value of Cryptocurrency?
Is Cryptocurrency Legal?
What is a Cryptocurrency Wallet
How to Buy Cryptocurrency
How to Sell Cryptocurrency
How Do Cryptocurrency Transactions Work?
How to Accept Cryptocurrency Payments
What is Mining and Minting?
How to Secure Your Cryptocurrency
Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
A Few of The Important Ideas You Will Learn
- Why in finance cryptocurrency like bitcoin has value just like a dollar in the new economic paradigm
- How often does a new currency system develop because of societal changes and why you are at the right time
- Why this is a time in history for gaining wealth that will never come again in your lifetime
- Why the centralized banking system is a fraud to the public
- The difference between /b/itcoin as a currency and /B/itcoin the technology
- How to start an account with cash to buy bitcoins and other currency
- How a merchant can accept and accumulate bitcoins through their business
- How to maintain complete anonymity using Bitcoin technology if you so choose